Thursday, October 22, 2015

Big Steps

It is 10:05 pm

Elijah, today I took a big step and applied for an article of incorporation that will make Love, Elijah a nonprofit organization.

It will be 2 days before I receive the paperwork, and then a few more days I will receive the EIN number, and then I can also register with the Department of Agriculture to be eligible to fundraise.

Hopefully this means we can find new ways to reach more people.

Also, my friend shared this indiegogo sight that he thought I should check out. So, I did. And I created a page.

https://www.generosity.com/fundraisers/help-grieving-parents-tell-their-stories/x/12536721

As much as raising money will eventually be very necessary, I think this might actually be a good way to reach a whole new crowd and spread awareness about our project.

Awareness is really key. I need to be able to reach as many grieving parents as possible so we can get everyone speaking about their angel babies and children.

So, any avenue I can find, I will take it.

Working makes it really hard to find the time I need to everything I need to do, but it has to be done right now.

I will eventually get all this figured out, but today I think we took a huge step by deciding to go nonprofit.



Oh sweet Elijah. I know I have said it a million times, but it will always be true. I miss you so much.
I am trying everything I know how to do to keep my promise and change the world in your name through love and kindness. I just wish I could hold you in my arms again and never ever let you go. 

I love you sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...