Wednesday, October 21, 2015

someday we'll be together...

It's 10:11pm.

Today I got confirmation that we would be able to display our holiday tree at The World Citrus Showcase. I blogged more about it on my www.loveelijah.com blog.

While big accomplishments like this help, I still fight daily battles.

I can do all things great and make everyone on the planet speak his name, but when I go to bed at night, it will still be more day I spent with out him in my arms.

I just miss him so much.


Sweet Elijah, you are forever in my heart. We will be together again one day. I have to believe it is true. 

I miss and love you everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...