Tuesday, October 20, 2015

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown


Elijah, tonight Alex, Gabriel and I watched It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and the whole time I thought of you. (Julien was sleeping).

Linus is certainly not you, but he holds a special place in my heart now because I used to call you my little Linus. You would curl you blanket up ever so sweetly and pull it close as you sucked your thumb.

Oh, I miss you so.

Anyways, after the movie, I searched for something special that would pull some inspiration for this blog. I didn't find a lot, but to be honest I am tired, and I probably didn't look hard enough.

But what I did find is this quote:

“It shows that you can’t always get what you hoped for but you can still survive … and keep trying,” the producer explained.“ Linus never gives up – just like Charlie Brown.

I will use Linus as a reminder of you because he always believes and never gives up. It will be a little source of hope in an otherwise gloomy situation.

I miss you more than all the pumpkins in the world.

I love you sweet boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...