Monday, October 19, 2015

Our First Big Act of Kindness for Elijah

It is 9:47pm.

Tomorrow I have to be at work at 7am.

I should be in bed.

Ugh.

Today was a big day for Elijah and our family.

Today we got our Love, Elijah shirts.

These shirts are important because they let people know Elijah means everything to us. They speak his name for us.

Today we performed a huge act of kindness in Elijah's name.

Today, with the help of many who donated, we donated over $400 worth of candy to The Give Kids the World Village in Elijah's memory.

Thank you to all who helped with this. It truly means more than you will ever know.

I am trying my best to keep Elijah's memory going through acts of love and kindness and today I think we did a really good thing. I hope he is proud.



 
                   





Sweet boy. I promised you we would change the world in your name and we are getting there one day at a time. So much goodness is happening because of you. I just wish you were here to see it.

Just know that I miss and love you every day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for the heartache you are going through. May God bless you and your family as you do acts of kindness in your precious son's name.

    ReplyDelete

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...