Sunday, July 31, 2016

Gone Fishin'

It is 7:09pm.

I just go back from attempting to fish with Alex...lol.

We had no idea what we were doing, and I think I broke my reel some how.

Anyways, it was a fun and busy day.

This morning I woke up and did my first two hour walk.

I posted a gofundme update on it if you want to read some of my thoughts about the walk and how the walk felt:

www.gofundme.com/walkinghome17

I am also excited to announce that tomorrow I have an interview for Shipt, a kind of "freelance" grocery shopping delivery service.

Kind of like Uber, but for grocery deliver.

So cross your fingers and say some prayers, because this is the kind of work I need right now. Something to pay my bills, but flexible enough where I can still homeschool the kids and train for our big walk.

Alright...keeping this blog short tonight.

I need to eat, and I want to watch some Amazing Race before my 8pm screen shut off time.



Look at that happy face. 
I miss that face so much.
You will always be my sunshine.
You will always be my reason to just keep going.
I can't wait to hold you in my arms again and catch up with you on life.
You can tell me about Heaven,
and I can tell you about how I lived my life.
It will be wonderful.
I love you so much my boogie.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...