Thursday, September 1, 2016

September is Here.

It is 12:21am.

September is here.

It is the month that I have been dreading for a whole year now.

I am numb right now, and exhausted from a busy day of moving and picking up hours at work, but I know the emotions are coming.

It is another short blog tonight, I still have clothes to go put in the dryer and I seriously need a long hot bath and some sleep.

Just please pray. This month is going to be a hard one.

Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And please always pray for my Elijah.

I miss that little boy so much.


I miss you Elijah.
I have been writing this story about you and it has been fun.
But it is also heartbreaking, because it will always be a fantasy.
You should be here with us.
We miss you so much.
And we will always miss you.
I love you my boogie.
<3

1 comment:

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...