Sunday, June 4, 2017

632: Tomorrow is Elijah's Birthday!

It is 11:03am

I am keeping this blog short because I only want to focus on one thing today, and that is tomorrow.

TOMORROW IS ELIJAH'S SECOND BIRTHDAY!!!

TOMORROW IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO US!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TOMORROW!!!!!

Kindness is absolutely free and we do not expect you to spend money (unless you want to), but please do an act of kindness tomorrow in memory of Elijah and if you can share it with the world on social media using the hashtag #loveelijah. And please feel free to tag me and/or Levi in the post.

I am already kind of feeling the anxiety sneak up on me so I am going to go write out my daily affirmations before we head out to see our other kiddos and family.

Thank you for your continued support and love.



I love and miss you so much sweet boy.
You will never be forgotten.
You will always be loved.
And you will always be the reason I am going to change this world!!
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...