Friday, June 23, 2017

651: inn saei

It 10:43.

Ok another short blog. I am on my phone and the keyboard is so tiny!!! And I am having to lean over to see what I am writing, which is not good for my back.

BUT I want to suggest a documentary for all of you to watch if you have Netflix!!!

I want you to watch Inn Saei: The Power of Intuition

I found it quite interesting and enlightening. Much more enlightening than the hot dog documentary Alex and I watched earlier today lol.

Alright, time to send you all lots of love and get some rest. Tomorrow evening we are headed to Georgia and then to the mountains of Tennessee. We are so blessed to have family that gifted us such an amazing adventure.

Good night!


Elijah, when I look inwards I see love, I see sadness, I see beauty, and I see hope. I see you. I love and miss you so much. Always ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...