Monday, July 10, 2017

667: It Is Time

It is 8:03pm.

Last night I visited the ER about my arm pain, hoping to get some answers. After about 5 hours and another x-ray later, I still have no answers.

HOWEVER, I DO have an upcoming appointment for a neurologist and physical therapist. I am hoping those doors will lead to the answers and relief I need.

The last few days have been kind of stressful and I can really feel the weight of that stress effecting the work I have been putting into being a happier, "more authentic" Kelly.

But I am determined to turn my focus to the good and find peace tonight.

I am keeping this blog short, so that I can do some meditation and then really dive into writing on my novel. It is time for me to seriously take control of my own life.

Sending you all love. Don't forget to send yourself some love too.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.



Send me some inspiration my sweet boy.
It is time for your momma to thrive.
It is time for your momma to shine.
It is time for your momma to change the world in your sweet name.
I love you I love you I love you.
Always.
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...