Thursday, November 2, 2017

784: Writing

It is 10:38pm.

I tried to work on my novel today, but had a hard time concentrating. Luckily, my side track mind led to an article where I read that it took J.K. Rowling 6 years to completely finish Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone. Although for (hopeful) financial reasons I would like to be done quicker than 6 years, it does make me feel much better about the slow pace it has taken me to finish.

I will finish when I finish, I just can't give up.

As for my blog tonight, keeping it short. I'm pretty tired and tomorrow we check out of this hotel and head home. We have a busy weekend ahead.

Sending you all love.

OOPS! Almost already forgot this whole "thankful" November thing....and it is only day 2.

So, day #2: I am thankful for all the dreams I was courageous enough to pursue.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for joy. Pray for love. Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


I will write a story so big that all the world will know your name.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...