Thursday, November 23, 2017

805: Happy Thanksgiving Elijah

it is 9:15pm

This is our third Thanksgiving without Elijah. It has been a day full of family fun and beautiful distractions, but it still hasn’t gotten “easier.”

I have thought about the terrible toddler that should be running around making everyone laugh. I have thought about him eating. I have thought about him waking up from naps. I have missed him so much.

It is possible to be thankful. And I am. There is no denying that.

I just miss my son so much.

Sending you all love. Hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving full of love and joy.

If you are missing someone special today, you are not alone. Big hugs to you. You are so strong for making it through these days.

I love you all.


Happy Thanksgiving Elijah.
We will forever be thankful that you 
are a part of our lives.
You are loved and missed.
Always
♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...