Sunday, December 10, 2017

822: Keys

It is 11:55pm.

Oh my gosh you guys. My sleep patterns are not even remotely "patterns" anymore...it is more like go go go until you can't go anymore. Lol.

Today was another beautiful day in Georgia! We went to Stone Mountain Park and Gabriel got to meet Rudolph! It was a beautiful Christmas present for the best 6 year old I know.

Because I am too tired to write right now, here are just a few of my favorite pictures from today (trust me I would shove them all in the blog if I had the time and energy lol).











It was truly a beautiful day. We are so thankful and blessed to have an amazing family that spoils our children (and me and Levi too lol).

I promise I really will make some YouTube videos soon. But today was really about connecting with the kids and celebrating Rudolph with Gabriel!

We haven't stopped with our 25 Days of Christmas giving for Elijah either. Today we donated 5 sets of toy keys to the Give Kids the World village in Orlando for the Toy Fairy to deliver to babies/children who are spending their last holidays with their families here on Earth. I never got to watch Elijah open Christmas presents, but the day he passed away I did purchase him his first toy--a set of keys. I know that the Toy Fairy will pick some very special children to gift these keys to! I hope they enjoy them!

I am running low on giving funds, so now it is time to get creative lol. (And I forgot to bring earrings with me to Georgia, so I have to pause selling those until I get home). 

If anyone would like to donate and help us continue spread Christmas Joy for Elijah, you can at paypal.me/loveelijah

We still have a little while until Christmas, and I have faith we will pull it off. (Plus we still have our little library opening very soon!!!!)

Keep us in your love, thoughts and prayers. I hope to make Elijah very proud this Christmas. His love is so strong and is changing the world everyday.

Sending you lots of love! Good night everyone. Continue to give and love like it is Christmas everyday!

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for hope. Pray for peace. Pray for joy. Pray for you! Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh sweet boy.
I may not be rich in money,
but I am forever abundant in love.
I am doing me best.
I love you so much.
Miss you more and more each day.
Always.
<3 








No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...