Monday, December 11, 2017

823: Rest

It is 8:27pm.

Going to bed before midnight tonight...we are driving back to Louisiana in the morning. We have a dog to get back to, a Little Library to put together, a Library to read to, a trip to New Orleans to take, and about a billion other things between now and Christmas to get done!

Today has been a more "relaxed" day. The kids got treated to the trampoline park and then to a shopping spree at a really cute dollar store. We also had some help shopping for our adopted Christmas Family for 25 days of Christmas for Elijah!

Tonight we are packing up and eating pizza--hopefully getting some rest.

I will get to those YouTube videos soon! (In case any of you are actually waiting lol).

Sending you all lots of love and Christmas Joy!

Send us some love and prayers for safe travels tomorrow.

Keep praying for our world. Pray for our Earth. Pray for our families. Pray for our children. Pray for peace. Pray for hope. Pray for joy! Pray for you. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


Oh sweet boy.
I look at this picture of us,
and it makes me miss you more than ever.
I remember how great it felt to rock you in that chair.
How sweet it felt to kiss your squishy cheeks.
How amazing it was to hold you in my arms.
I can't wait until the day we are reunited and I can feel all these things again.
I love and miss you so much Elijah.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...