Sunday, January 10, 2016

I wish you love...

It's 9:51pm

I worked 11 hours and 11 minutes today...I am exhausted.

Today is another monthly reminder of Elijah's passing....

I am really tired so I will just share in my blog what I shared on my Instagram page:

Being a mom is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I don't say this to throw it in people's faces or say your life is incomplete if you don't have a child.

But I wish you the kind of love I had for my Elijah. The kind of love that can transcend time and space...and even death.

I wish you the kind of love that makes you completely change your viewpoint of life. So you can see what matters, and what really doesn't.

I wish you the kind of love that makes you want so passionately to change the world because that one person matters so much to you.

I wish you thousands and millions of sweet smiles that make you melt and photos that are worth more than a million dollars to your heart.

But I PROMISE YOU, I will never wish you the pain of losing someone you loved this deeply.

The body aches from your heart literally breaking.

The anxiety that crawls through my skin and whispers continuously in your ear and asks "why?" and them proceeds to remind you that nothing is quite right and nothing will ever be the same again.

I don't wish you these monthly milestones of counting the time that has passed since the last time you got to hold your precious love.

Please take some advice from me and whoever or whatever you love...LOVE IT!!! Because we never know what tomorrow brings and before you know it, you might have to remember that love in flowers and songs on the radio, aimless staring at the skies, and photographs that are worth more than a mountain of gold.

I miss and love you Elijah Cain Eldridge...very much so.


Goodnight.




Oh sweet boy, I miss you so.
I don't think there is even a word to describe how much I miss you.

I love you I love you I love you I love you

You will always be my boogie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...