Saturday, January 9, 2016

Lucky Numbers

It is 6:42pm.

Tonight is the big night right?

I am sure you all bought your powerball ticket and are hoping for a miracle...

I am no different.

I bought 5 tickets.

One with my own personal choices, that I felt represented Elijah's life...and then four quick picks.

My four quick picks were all very similar.


Now I guess you will all know if I won...lol...

But 3 of these powerball numbers are the number 26.

You are all going to think I am crazy...

I'm not a numerology person...but I am always a bit curious, and I have read that when a number repeats itself, it could an angel talking to you...so I looked up the number 26.

You guys but the number 26, according to this website, is the number for God.
http://amazingword.blogspot.com/2010/03/about-26-number-for-godliterally-both.html

About #26 - the number for God...literally both in Hebrew and english"The Bible's Number 26 -- The Amazing number of God/Jesus -- Pay special attention to number 26 because the number/text associations to its meaning are truly incredible. Examine the list of clues below and see if you don't agree that #26 is a number for a holy and righteous God - more specifically, #26 seems a number purely about God and Jesus...
  • The Hebrew name for God, YHWH, has a numerical value of 26 -- The Hebraic letters YHWH are assigned gematria/numeric values of 10, 5, 6 and 5 which together add up to 26 (multiple websites note this-search for #26 and God). 
  • The 26th verse of the Bible speaks of the image of God -- Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;... "
  • The value for the letters of God's name is 26 -- Interestingly enough and not likely a coincidence - if you assign a gematria/numeric value of 1-26 to each letter of the alphabet, the chacters G-O-D have values of 7, 15 and 4 which add to #26 - God=26."


And it goes on and on about more Bible quotes and reasons the number 26 points to God...


Do I think this means God picked my numbers or I am going to win the Powerball?

No.

I don't think God works like that...

But I want to mention another interesting number that repeats itself: The number 48.

It is on 2 of my quick pics, back to back, both in the same spot, anyways I can't find the exact article I read, but I wish I could because it brought me great peace. It talked about how the number 48 was linked to the Father's blessings and that he had seen all my hard work and that I would be rewarded...

Again, do I think it means the powerball? Who knows...one can only hope...lol...but I just think that maybe it was just a way of me finding some hope and that I should be able to see that I am going to make a difference and I can't stop what I am doing.

Here is the last thing I noticed...on these same 2 quick picks with the 48 and the 26 there were also 65's.

6/5 was Elijah's Birthday <3

Apparently, according to some angel website, the number 65 means angels are with us and are "helping us through current and ongoing changes in our lives"...it goes on to say that "the angels wish to commend you and send you blessing, love and support. you are encouraged to continue making positive changes in your life as they will lead to ongoing personal happiness and success on many levels."

AND...lol...

"Angel number 65 is also a message that your financial and/or material world is about to undergo some positive changes. You can expect a much welcomed new addition or possessions to enter your life."

Well...here's hoping...just imagine what this blog would mean if I did win...wow...lol <3

So, here is the big question: What would I do with all that money????

OMG...what would I do?

Okay, first thing is first...I would buy my family a home...oh yes a home <3 <3 <3

Not a mansion, not a crazy huge place...just a nice home that has a room for everyone, including a room for Elijah. I would love to give him a room to hang his clothes and put together a crib and light a candle everyday for him.

And a nice kitchen would be nice too. Alex loves to cook... I would love to see him get to follow that passion.

A big yard! Oh gosh...a yard! How lovely <3

Okay..so what else would I get or do?

Umm...gosh.

I would build my kid's school a new building and dedicate it in Alex's name.

I would build a Library somewhere in Julien's name.

I would also build a playground in Gabriel's name.

For Elijah, I would build a Love, Elijah healing art center, and when I had enough letters, a museum.

Then I would travel the world spreading kindness in his name.

I would also put a ton of that money in savings...lol.

Spoil a few people that deserve it.

Help where I can.

Spread love.

Do what I can.

Be kind.

Change the World for Elijah. <3


That's it...no yacht. No golden toilets...nothing outrageous... I just want a good life, with a nice home, and the ability to help others.

So anyways...best of luck to you all!

I am debating on waiting up to see the live broadcast...because I have to be at work tomorrow at 6am...for real this time...I accidentally read my schedule wrong and it turns out I had today off after all.

Oh!

My list of productivity today (it is a short one).

I honestly didn't do much today, I gave up soda a few days ago and my body has just felt drained from lack of caffeine and plus pms just hit me hard to and that always drains me...

But here is is:

1. I didn't drink a soda...even though I really wanted one...lol.
2. I made a $1 donation to petsmart charities in memory of Elijah.
3. I got gas
4. I bought powerball tickets
5. I smiled at a stranger
6. I shared my disgust for kethchup and a laugh with the guy who rang me up at walgreens.
7. I worked on some ideas for Love, Elijah and made a couple of posts.
8. I made dinner for my family.
9. I wrote this blog.

Did I change the world today? Probably not...lol. Today was a pretty lazy day...but there was some purpose there...somewhere.

Okay, enough rambling...

Good night everyone.


Oh sweet Elijah...
to be honest,
having all the money in the world 
could never change how much I love and miss you.

We all do...all of your family.

You are one loved baby.

Shine down on me sweet boy.














5 comments:


  1. Healthisgod.com is the only complete health and wellness website that you may describe as it yours. We created a site that introduces the collection of health and lifestyle information supported by reliable content providers and genuine user reviews. This is a sincere effort on our part to bring forth a user experience which is engaging, moving, and interactive. Visit for more- Health is God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healrun is a health news blog we provide the latest news about health, Drugs and latest Diseases and conditions. We update our users with health tips and health products reviews. If you want to know any information about health or health product (Side Effects & Benefits) Feel Free To ask HealRun Support Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supplements For Fitness carbohydrates; You need a little work to make your body work, but you should reduce them by at least half to help your body get rid of this excess weight.Exercise is the second step to a quick weight loss plan. You want your body to be a device that burns fat and that has a lot of calories, and for that you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will must memorize this. Keto Prime Diet Anyhoo, "Observe makes good." Here's how to stop worrying. Where did they go? I'm saying that in complete confidence. Boost Metabolism has return back around. Who is collaborating in slim body this afternoon? I have unquestioned originality.

    https://www.supplementmegamart.org/keto-prime-diet/

    https://www.supplementmegamart.org/

    ReplyDelete

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...