Saturday, April 27, 2019

1325: The Most Important Work

It is 10:30pm.

I have been working on illustrations to hopefully add to fivver soon and start offering my illustration services to other independent children's book authors....

And I have been out of town with 4 rambunctious boys.

I am one tired (and thankful) momma.

I am also thankful for Levi buying me a new charger chord for my laptop, since I need my laptop for almost 90% of my work.

I have a lot of work to catch up on...but my family is the most important work. I will get it all done someday.

Sending you lots of love.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you.


I love you sweet boy. 
I'm still out there doing kindness 
and trying to make the world a better place in your sweet name.
I miss you so so much.
Always.
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...