Friday, May 24, 2019

1352: Thank you

It is 10:37pm.

Today we went to a large waterfall, had a picnic by a stream, and ate ice cream overlooking the mountains.

We are so truly blessed to have such amazing family who provides us with these beautiful memories. It has truly been an amazing day and I am so thankful.

Time for some rest. Please send love, my head is pounding and I think it's because I have been trying to cut back on soda. I'd like to be free of sodas and energy drinks in my system by our big move... I guess the overall goal is to be more healthy and make better choices so I can lose some of this weight, and live a more active lifestyle.

Ok, for real...time for some rest....

Sending you guys all lots of love.

Go change the world. Do it for Elijah.

Thank you


I wrote your name in the sand today.
I made your name with rocks and sticks on the rocks.
You are always with us.
You are a part of this family.
I love you and miss you so much.
Always.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...