Monday, June 6, 2016

Manic Monday

It is 11:50pm.

We are all still awake and I am a horrible mother.

I am waiting on my Monday Night Memorial to load and am trying to piece together my broken heart from yesterday.

I have gone through every emotion imaginable in the last few days, and my productivity is not at its best.

However, I did attend a meeting tonight for TEARS to help with organizing some walks in the area to raise awareness for pregnancy and infant loss. And met some wonderful women. I feel like I just unloaded everything wrong in my life on them, but they were very kind to me and did not make feel like I was crazy for doing so. I am very thankful for that. I cannot wait to help with their walks. It will be a nice way to honor Elijah and to also help other mothers and fathers dealing with this tragedy.

I also had a woman from The Florida Mall message me today on Facebook saying that they were so touched by my kind act at their mall yesterday that they want to help me spread more kindness in Elijah's memory! I am so excited to see what they have in mind. We are supposed to set up a meeting tomorrow. I was totally not expecting this at all....

Anyways, it is super late, and it looks like the video is ready, so here it is:



Thank you again for all your kind acts in Elijah's name. There were more today that I haven't got a chance to post...but I did see them and I am so thankful for each and every one.
Elijah means so much to us and we are so lucky to have other people touched by his little life too. 

Seriously, thank you.

Please continue to keep me in our prayers. Pray for my family. And always always pray for my Elijah.


Oh sweet boy. I miss you so much. I wish I could have just a minute to hold you. 
I wish we could find a way.
I love you and I think about you all the time.
I feel like I kind of made you not want to show up in my dreams because I freaked out about the last two times you were there, but please know that I would love for you to visit anytime.
Oh my goodness, look at that beautiful face. You are just perfection.

I need to get your brothers to bed. 

I don't even know how we are all still awake.

Goodnight my sweet boy.

Sweet dreams.

I love and miss you always.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...