Saturday, June 25, 2016

Send your prayers and positive thoughts, Tomorrow we Audition for The Amazing Race!

It is 7:39pm.

I am about to go pick up some pictures of Elijah to make a little poster for tomorrow...because AGHH TOMORROW IS THE AUDITION FOR THE AMAZING RACE!!!!

I am nervous and excited, but I still have no idea what to say in our minute of time..lol.

I keep thinking of little silly things like:

"We've been married 10 years, have had 4 kids, and have been homeless. We can survive anything you throw at us."

And of course we want to include that we are doing this for Elijah and all the other parents who have lost their children. We want to show them that you can do anything because the love we have our children in heaven was meant to change the world!

But I really don't know if all of that is going to flow out of my mouth...plus I guess Levi should say something too...lol.

I don't know but I am going to try everything I can to get us on this show, and I am just praying that God is in my corner and thinks me and Levi can do this too...

I'm about to run to pick up my poster and pictures and some muffins or something to hand out to people around us in line, because we are getting there super early and I'm sure everyone is going to skip breakfast...

PLEASE PRAY!

Send your positive vibes, your prayers, and whatever good stuff you can throw at us, because this is a huge deal, and I really really want on this show and think we have a pretty good shot at it.

Thank you for all your support, and never forget to keep praying for my Elijah.



Look at that silly face. Trying to be serious, as always.
Tomorrow is it boogie! We are going to do whatever it takes.
I hope we make it, so the world will know your name and your sweet sweet love <3
I love and miss you so much.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...