Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Torn

It is 9:49pm

We are in Georgia visiting family.

It has been a busy day and I am exhausted.

I am so thankful for this distraction though because I feel like this week's news out of Orlando has opened so many wounds for me from losing Elijah along with me genuinely feeling so much loss and horror over every single innocent victim who has joined Elijah in heaven.

It is all weighing quite heavily on my heart.

I am trying to distance myself from social media a little bit because it causes a lot of rage.

But I don't want to miss an opportunity to reach out to a friend and offer them support or words of comfort.

I am torn in all sorts of directions...I really can't explain.

But tomorrow is another beautiful distraction, and one I am quite excited about...

We are going on a hike in the mountains and we are going to see a waterfall <3

Please continue to pray for all of the families who have suffered a loss this week (or really any week).

Pray for me. Pray for my family...and always Pray for Elijah.




Oh Elijah.
We love and miss you so much.
I pretended to hold you in my arms earlier as I watched the birds.
Were you there with me?
So you feel these things?
I miss you so much my boogie.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...