Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fresh Air

It is 9:43pm

The air is still thick with hostility and judgement on the atmosphere of social media, so I have been trying to stay off it as much as possible...

I am weak, so if course I still pop in from time to time, but I think for my sanity I need to take a breather...

Today was nice.

We got some fresh air.

We went on 2 more hikes for Elijah.

When we get back to Orlando I will do some editing and post some pics on the blog.

But right now, I need some sleep. I am exhausted. We climbed more than 300 steps today...
And I'm still tired from our drive to Georgia lol.

I promise to be more insightful again in my blog posts soon...

Just please keep praying. Pray for the world. Pray for me. Pray for my family. And always pray for My sweet Elijah.




Hi sweet boy.
I am missing you more than you will ever know.
Two more hikes today for you. 
We saw some amazing waterfalls and had a really nice time with your family.
But even on the best days we still miss you.
Big time.
I love you so much.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...