Friday, August 26, 2016

A Little Relief

It is 11:21pm.

Last night was rough.

I ended up crying myself to sleep over everything imaginable.

With Elijah's one year anniversary coming up, and everything else piled up on top of it...it has just been rough.

But today was a little better.

Mainly because I have been busy all day.

I didn't walk...which I am still kind of bummed about, but I stayed up so late last night and my head was clouded from falling asleep crying, so I just slept in.

I took Alex to his French class, which he seemed to really enjoy, and then I had to go to work.

And I pretty much worked all day.

Plus, I found out that I do have hours next week...lol...I just never claimed them...

So that is a HUGE relief.

I now have some hope of making a little bit of money weekly again.

And Levi is going to start soon too, which will help out a lot too.

Tonight was better than last Friday night.

I ended up making a little over $60 all day...which isn't terrible.

And I'm sure it will get better once I figure out parking and the navigation of Downtown Orlando.

But right now, I am worn out.

I stayed up to do an usborn book party with a lady I used to work for, and I got sucked into making this wishlist for the kids...lol

https://r5441.myubam.com/wishlist/c343ceb7-f3ba-47f6-9460-5ba726314d49

And I could probably still add like 100 more books...but I really should be getting ready for bed. Tomorrow I have to start packing this place up, and I know it is going to be a super emotional day.

So, as always, keep praying. Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always, always, pray for my sweet Elijah.



This is the only picture I have of all four of you together.
Don't ask me why I never took any others.
Probably for the same reason I didn't do a lot of things.
I thought I had more time.
I was so sure I had more time.
And this picture is so dark, and I can barely see your little face.
I wish there would have been more time.
I wish I would have treasured the time we had together more.
I wish you were still here.
I love you my boogie!
Miss you every single second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...