Thursday, August 25, 2016

Write His Name

It is 7:45pm.

September 10th is coming fast...and with all that is going on, I am just trying to keep my head above water right now.

For Elijah's Angelversary I am going to create an event called, "Write his name."

Basically, on September 10th, I just want to see his name everywhere. I want to be reminded that he lived and he is important.

I'd like it if you guys could post a pic of his name written in the sand, in the dirt, on a piece of paper, with alphabet soup, magnet letters on your fridge....whatever wherever....I just want him to be remembered.

"Elijah"

And then, if you could please share those photos on my page or tag me in them, or use the hashtag #loveelijah so I can find the pictures.

It will mean so much to me, and should be really easy for anyone to participate.

Thank you so much.

Also, I talked to my friend Ginny and we are going to use the art supplies from our Art Studio to do a letter writing session at Camp Cullin 17 and to set up a quiet art therapy space for families to utilize during the breaks... I am so relieved that these items will be put to the use in the aid of helping families heal after losing a child.

That takes a tiny bit of the sting away from having to close this place....

Alright, it is time to start getting my 2 wild boys settled down and ready for bedtime.

Alex and Levi are at the gym.

And I really need to start packing this place up :(

Just keep praying. Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always, pray for my sweet Elijah.



Oh Elijah. How I wish I could just hold you again.
And I could say that very sentence 5 million more times and it would never lose its meaning.
And none of this other stuff really matters I guess.
I am just crazy restless because I don't have you in my arms.
And I am trying so hard.
I really am.
I won't give up my boogie.
I love you so much.
Miss you my boogie.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...