Thursday, August 4, 2016

Good Things

It is 7:02pm.

A few amazing things happened today.

I walked three hours straight this morning:
www.gofundme.com/walkinghome17

I got approached to be a contributor for a book that is going to be professionally published.

Here is some info on the people putting out the book:
http://www.bekindr.com

I'm not entering the competition on the page, I have been specifically chosen from the lady who is compiling stories for a story about Love, Elijah which is really exciting.

I have a deadline and everything!

Very cool. Elijah, we are getting there.

Anyways, the other great thing is that I finally finished my Love, Elijah blog I was working on yesterday.

Here is the "vlog":




And here is a direct link to the blog:
http://www.loveelijah.com/#!It-is-Okay-to-Love-Yourself-Again/cmbz/57a271910cf2c412c1ce4e46

And now I get to share all this good news with you guys!

I am truly thankful.

Please continue to pray. Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always, pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


Oh sweet boy.
Look at your face.
I am so glad your dad took these pictures of us playing patty cake.
Even if it is blurry, I can still see how happy it made you.
I would give anything to have you sit in my lap and play with me again.
It will happen one day.
Until then, we are that much closer to changing the world for you.
I love you so much.
Miss you every day.
Thank you for sharing your life with me.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...