Wednesday, August 3, 2016

patience

It is 7:24pm.

I was working on a Love, Elijah Project Blog but I am having some crazy technical difficulties, so I am going to have to post it tomorrow.

It is kind of a bummer, because I made a vlog to go along with it, but I want it to be done right and not rushed, so it will just have to wait till tomorrow when I have more time to give it.

I just have to work on having patience with myself. There is no deadline for this. I can give it time.

Today has been one of those days where I have just been on the move.

I went on my 2 hour walk.

I went grocery shopping for the kids.

I tried to clean up a little.

I had a brief phone interview with Order Up and was cleared to move to the next process of the interview which is the background check.

The only thing I am worried about there is that it asks for they ask for a clean driving record and I had a wreck about three years ago that I was responsible for...

So just say some prayers.

After the call I went to a meeting with my counselor and then I drove through horrible traffic on I4 to go check our mail.

Then I pretty much rushed through the rest of my day trying to write this blog for Love, Elijah and take care of my family...

So tonight, it is kind of another dull blog...

But I hope you are having a good day and enjoyed reading it anyways.

Just continue to pray please. Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for my husband who has been working really hard and who I am very proud of. Pray for me. And always always, pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thanks.



Hi sweet boy.
I will get there.
Some days will be better than others, 
but I will figure it all out and I will get there.
I love and miss you so much.
Promise. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...