Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Turn It Around

It's 9:22pm

Today has been such a weird day and I am totally breaking my 8pm screen shutoff time...but I will just have to tonight.

I will probably be a little behind on my bed time too...oops ;)

Anyways, sorry about my mopey blog earlier today.

I was really counting on Shipt to be the job of my dreams and yada yada yada....I let my emotions get to me.

But the good news is that after I did about a thousand check ins with my self (that's not me thats just my programing, I am going to stay positive. thank you thank you thank you. I love you I love you I love you), I pulled myself out of the funk.

And THEN with the help of some lovely facebook friends, I found another "independent contractor" type job and actually passed the assessment!!! WOOHOO!

I am not going to celebrate too much until I am officially hired, but it did lift a huge weight off my shoulders.

After the weight had been lifted I decided to get the kids out and have some fun and enjoy my day after all. (Except for Alex who was already at MMA having fun).

Julien, Gabriel and I went to Chikfila and it was kids night so they got some face-painting and ice cream.

And while they played, I read.

Anyways....this isn't the most motivational or enlightening blog, but I could not go to bed tonight without telling you guys that everything is okay, and I am still trying my best to stay positive.

#retrainthebrain

Plus, I did not post my photo of Elijah or talk to him on my last blog....which is super important <3


(p.s. I wrote another awesome update for our big walk this morning if you want to read it, and it is not super long www.gofundme.com)



Hi little man.
Patty Cake made you so happy. 
Look at your little face. 
Oh what I would I give to kiss your sweet cheeks again, 
hold those hands and make you smile.
I miss you so much.
So so much.
I love you.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...