Sunday, August 28, 2016

Please Come Back

It is 9:40pm.

I just got back from "work."

Today Levi and I moved some boxes that were already packed into storage. Tomorrow, I guess I will have to kind of wrap things up and pack the rest of this stuff up in more boxes so we can get it all moved in to storage and us moved out.... blah.

It hasn't gotten much easier, but like I said, I don't really have a choice at this point...so we just have to move forward (wherever that brings us).

Anyways, today I had one of those moments I was so sure Elijah was speaking to me.

Pennies on the ground are supposed to be signs from Heaven from the loved ones we miss.

Well, today, between some deliveries, I ran to Publix to get something to drink and a snack and when I walked out of the store I saw a penny lying on the ground, so I went to pick it up and then I saw someone's credit card.

I picked it up and brought it straight to customer service as my act of kindness for Elijah, but I would have never noticed it if hadn't been for that penny because the card was almost the same exact color as the asphalt.

Anyways, it made me smile, and I hope that person was reunited with their card and got some relief.

Tomorrow is going to be kind of a weird day because it is Ikea Monday and then basically we are going to come back here and pack everything into boxes.

I guess I should get some sleep.

I really want to get some walking in tomorrow morning too.

Good night everyone.

Please keep praying.

Pray for our world. Pray for our family. Pray for me. And always always, pray for sweet Elijah.

Thank you so much,
Kelly


Look at your little sweet face.
We miss you so much.
It just seems to get harder and harder each day.
We have to fight more and more,
and I don't know how we are making it to be honest.
I just want to hold you.
I long to hold you.
It's just not fair.
Can you just come back?
I promise I'll be a better mom.
I miss you so much.
Please come back.
I love you.
<3

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, I wish I had more than just words for you... Your blog breaks my heart, because I know exactly how you feel. You are not alone. Keep sharing. Keep writing. Keep on doing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I wish I had more than just words for you... Your blog breaks my heart, because I know exactly how you feel. You are not alone. Keep sharing. Keep writing. Keep on doing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...