Thursday, August 11, 2016

Small Shift

It is 6:58pm.

I am taking a quick break from trying to figure out the kids homeschool curriculum and planning schedules to blog.

Today's attempt at schooling was just a hot mess.

We got new books yesterday and I thought I was prepared enough to get through today, but then my printer wouldn't work, and I was not as prepared as I thought I was, so I decided to give the kids and myself a break, and we will start again Monday.

This way I can have time to get everything together before I start again...

Right now I am trying to find an online planner to help me get organized, and I just wasted like 2 hours on a really bad one lol.

Tomorrow we are taking a one day vacation to Blowing Rocks Reserve.

I had an expedia coupon that was about to expire and some points to use, so I booked a free hotel stay at a pretty nice hotel that has free breakfast and is super close to the beach reserve.

I am excited about it.

Also exciting--Tuesday I start training for Order Up, which is a delivery service for restaurants. I'm thankful and nervous about it. But overall I am thankful to have a job that I can plan the schedule I work.

OH! And I posted a new Love, Elijah blog/vlog today:
http://www.loveelijah.com/#!Gratitude-After-Child-Loss/cmbz/57accb440cf2b16ce694a9f1

It's not a whole lot of reading, and I look pretty rough in the vlog, but I got it done.

One small step at a time, and we will get people writing letters again...I hope so anyways.

So yep, that was today. I am going to get back to work on this planner thing. I only have about 40 minutes left of screen time and a walk to get to.

Hope you guys are having a peaceful evening. Sending you all my love!

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always always pray for my sweet Elijah <3


Oh sweet sweet boy.
My little sunflower.
You are already starting a small shift.
I see it. I see it when people tell me they have seen sunflowers and thought about you.
I have had people tell me they have talked to you in hard times and felt peace.
You are so amazing and I am so proud of you.
But it doesn't make me miss you any less.
I will always miss you.
I love you my boogie.
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...