Monday, August 22, 2016

When does it end....

It is 6:24pm.

I start work in a little less than 40 minutes, so I thought I would throw in a little blog.

I want to just ask that you guys please be as nice as possible to me for the next few days or so. (not that you haven't already been)

And send lots of prayers...and well wishes...or whatever positive vibes you have.

I am not going to talk about it here, but do know that I found out something today and it weighs very heavy on my heart.

I am so tired you guys....

So so tired.

I can't take much more.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

Pray for our world. Pray for Louisiana. Pray for my family. Pray for my children. And always always, pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


If you are watching from heaven, then I am sure you know.
Oh God Elijah...
I don't know what to do anymore.
Shine all your love down on us.
I miss you.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...