Wednesday, September 14, 2016

370: Please Just Leave Me Alone

It is 10:33pm.

I had a pretty amazing morning this morning with the kids. We went outside and started our day out at the playground to run off some steam, then we came in and did a guided meditation, and then we went through our studies.

Once we were done with our studies, then I worked on a Christmas Children's Book I am writing and then went to work.

While at work, I got another harassing text. From a new number this time.

When I opened it I was waiting on some food to finish being prepared, and I was so taken aback that I started to have a panic attack. Like I literally started shaking and my body was hurting from it.

It is not that whoever this is was threatening in what they said, but the alarming part is how much they have been paying attention to my Facebook page. And again, they were very opinionated about by life, my parenting, and apparently my Facebook posting.


Listen, the kids sometimes have self guided activities and I take mom breaks. I am ready and available if they need me, but just because I get on Facebook a few times during the day does not mean I am not actively teaching them.

I don't even know why I am explaining myself to you, but these texts were getting under my skin and making me feel bad about myself. And I hate that. I am struggling with so much already. Why would you want that for me?

Please, I am begging you to leave me alone.

I am just trying to do the best I can. I really do not mean anyone any harm.

Precautions have been made, and there is still more I am going to do to protect my family...

Honestly I don't know how it ever came to this.

I don't know.

Just keep praying. Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always, pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


This is one of my favorite pictures of you.
Just look at how beautiful you are.
That perfect little nose and perfect lips.
Laying so peacefully on my chest.
I know I have said it a million times, 
but can we just go back?
I want to go back.
I love you sweet boy.
Missing you always.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...