Tuesday, September 20, 2016

376: Tomorrow we Leave.

It is 5:12pm.

I just dropped off Alex for his last night of MMA classes here and we were both crying.

I absolutely hate this.

Tomorrow we leave Florida and at this point there is really nothing I can do about it other than let it happen.

On the way to the gym I saw this huge rainbow over downtown Orlando, and for me, that is when the tears started. It was almost like the city was saying goodbye.

I will buy a lottery ticket tomorrow and hope that maybe we will win and can just turn right back around and come back....but we all know the odds of that happening.

I don't know what to say other than the next month or so is going to be crazy until we get settled somewhere, so please just keep praying for us.

Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always, pray for my Elijah.

I think I am about to go for a walk around Lake Eola. I am really going to miss this place.

Thanks


Oh Elijah.
I feel lost.
I feel like we shouldn't be doing this,
but I don't know what else to do.
Shine down on us boogie.
We miss and love you so much.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...