Thursday, September 22, 2016

378: Outside

It is 10:14pm.

Today we took it easy most of the day and spent a lot of time outside.

Not much to report. This is kind of the calm before the storm. I am just thankful that we are getting to visit some family and enjoy ourselves for a few days.

I changed the look of my blog a little bit, but I am not completely done with it.

I was also trying to add ad sense to it so maybe I could actually support my family a little bit by blogging...but no such luck on that so far.

I think I am actually going to have to purchase a domain name and add it to my blog--which I have tried to do before and couldn't figure out, so it is an aggravating circle. And right now, I don't need any aggravation.

I will figure it all out when we get settled.

Anyways, thanks for the continued prayers and support. You guys are the best.

I am going to get some sleep now because tomorrow we are going to bring the kids to mine for gold...lol.

Please keep praying. Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always, pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.



Oh sweet boy. I miss holding you.
I miss watching you sleep.
I miss everything about you.
Thank you for the little heart you sent to me and the boys.
It was perfect.
I hope you know how much we love you.
Goodnight my boogie.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...