Thursday, September 29, 2016

385: All Over The Place

It 7:56pm.

I am sitting at Levi's grandmother's table working on one of my Christmas books.

It feels like this one page is going to take me forever to finish...and I'm still not certain I like it.

Anyways, today we moved stuff from one car another and moved some more stuff into my dad's and then drove out this way.

Then the kids ran outside and played outside all afternoon and Alex finally learned how to ride a bike. He is so proud of himself, and so am I <3

We are just all over the place right now and I am trying to keep calm until we get settled somewhere.

Levi came up with an exercise plan today and tomorrow is going to join a local gym at a weekly rate until we go back to Natchitoches. So at least he can stay in shape until we figure out something else. Tomorrow we will try to email the guy we spoke to earlier this week about MMA training.

Once we get settled I was thinking of trying to get involved with.the Witch Way to Main Street and try to set up a Love, Elijah station to hand out candy.

And I also need to find a place to put up our Holiday Remembrance Tree too...

So much to do.

I am just ready to know where we are going to be and get set up.

Just please keep praying. Pray for our world. Pray for my family. Pray for me. And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.


Hi my little sunflower.
Hi sweet boy.
Did you see your big brother riding that bike?
We are all so proud of him.
I know you love Alex so much.
He took such good care of you.
Today I had a lovely daydream where I was holding your fingers and I could see you big smile and we were walking together barefoot in the grass.
Oh how I wish you were here.
I love you so so much.
Missing you always.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...