Tuesday, June 13, 2017

641: Stolen

It is 10:49pm.

Have any of you ever had stress related pains in your body?

The last few days my neck has been hurting so bad that I have barely been able to function. Also, it seems like it makes my depression and anxiety a million times worse.

Or it could just be a side effect of depression....I don't know.

Last year at this time was The Pulse shooting in Orlando. I was still living there when it happened and it had a really big impact on my grief. Our bodies remember events like this, and I think my body has been grief stricken these last few days. It just sucks.

I'm sorry. I know I have slacked off on my blog about the pillars of self esteem. I really want to be better and inspire you guys. I really want to be a happier Kelly who is more positive.... but I am just emotionally all over the place right now with everything.

Just do yourself a favor and look into it: "The Six Pillars of Self Esteem." You won't regret it.

And I am seeking help, so please don't worry about me. I will be fine.

I think the hardest part of all of this (outside losing Elijah), is having such big ambitions and feeling like I can barely take care of myself most days.

Woooooooosssssaaaaahhhh.

Tomorrow is a new day. I am going to go to bed now. Hopefully sleep will help.

I really do love you all and am so thankful for you reading my blog and sending me your love and support.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


This picture was after your first bath.
I remember us sitting in the hallway 
and me trying so hard to take a good picture to remember this "first" moment.
Now I am missing so many "firsts" with you.
I feel like they were stolen from me
and it is just so unfair.
I love you more than I have words to explain how much I love you.
And tonight, perhaps I miss you more.
Good night my boogie.
Shine down on me.
Always.
<3 









No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...