Wednesday, June 14, 2017

642: Fantastic

It is 9:48pm.

This morning I had a phone call with my life coach and we did an alignment exercise and guess what guys, it helped so much!

By this afternoon, I was feeling much better mentally and physically!

I listened to another awesome ebook named The Science to Being Great by Wallace D Wattles.

I really enjoyed it and highly recommend it. (It is only a 2 hour and 20 minute recording).

Here is the link if you are interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l__X2-w4CX4

I even sold an ebook copy of A Kind Heart in America!

Anyways I was feeling all fantastic and then I came home and slipped down the stairs of the school bus and fell on my back and shoulders. And yep, now my neck is killing me again...

But no worries, my spirit is still in tact.

I decided to set another goal for myself, hopefully one that will really help my family.

My goal is to move the school bus to Shreveport by August 30th and reunite the boys and myself with Levi. It is past time for us to be together again.

I have set up a Go Fund Me to help, but you can also help in other ways.

Here is the Go Fund Me Page:
Help Reunite Our Family

Or you can either snail mail or email us a Lowes or Home Depot gift card.

My mailing address is:
Kelly Airhart
172 Ray Carpenter Road
Natchitoches, La 71457

My email is:
elijahsmomchangestheworld@gmail.com

ORRR I created an Amazon wishlist. I am still working on this one because I don't know everything we will need just yet, but it is an option:
Amazon Wish List

ORRRR if you are local, and know ANYTHING about wheels and have a jack that can lift a school bus I would love for someone to come and see if the tire that came of the rim can be fixed.

With my anxiety and depression, I feel like having Levi in our lives more than just one day on the weekend would help not only me, but the kids as well.

If you can not help financially, feel free to share the campaign or just send lots of love.

Thank you all so much.

I am going to bed soon. I have some very excited children who want to see a kangaroo at the library tomorrow morning.

Sending you all lots of love. Always!!!

Please keep pray for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


I love you
I love you
I love you I love you I love you
Always.
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...