Sunday, June 25, 2017

652: Love is What I Got

It is 11:26pm.

We are in Tennessee and have a full day of adventures and family fun and I am so thankful---and tired.

In the last 2 days I think I have had like 3 hours sleep total.

Sooooo it is another short phone blog tonight, cause I need some sleep 😴

Sending you all lots of love. Hope you have a beautiful week! Mwah 😘

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you



You have been on my mind all day. How I miss you so. I heard our song. Thank you for that! I love you always Elijah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...