Monday, June 26, 2017

653: Sweet Escape

It is 9:46pm.

We have been in Tennessee for two days and haven't stopped lol. It has been so wonderful.

Today we went on a beautiful hike in the mountains to a waterfall.

I spelled Elijah's name with twigs, leafs and river rocks and saw lots of hearts.

The boys have climbed over rocks and waded in some very very cold water.

The mountain air is cool and fresh.

It is a lovely break from reality.

Tomorrow we are getting up early to head back to the beautiful Rocky Mountains for some more adventures.

Sending you all lots of love. I hope you are all having lovely adventures as well.

Good night.


Thank you for all the sweet hearts you sent me today.
I love you I love you I love you.
Missing you always.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...