Tuesday, June 27, 2017

654: Vacation Mode

It is 10:06pm.

It has been another busy, but amazing day.

We took a loop through the mountains, saw some old houses, old churches and an old working corn mill. We even saw a bear for like 3 seconds (well, I did....lol. The kids missed him. Whomp whomp).

Then we went and rode a roller coaster down the side of a mountain and then Zorbed! (if you don't know what that is, it is basically getting into a giant inflated human size hamster ball filled with a little bit of water and rolling down the hill. lol. It was hilarious. I will post pics and videos later.

While I am having a blast, my poor body is having a hard time recovering from my fall with all this full speed ahead vacation mode fun. My arm is killing me tonight. So please send some good love and healing my way! Thank you so much.

I think it is time for this chick to get some much needed rest.

Sending you all lots of love and Tennessee fun! Hope you are living it up too.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Hi sweet boy.
I love and miss you so much.
I wish you were hear having all this fun with us,
but I know you are smiling down on us because we are happy.
I love you I love you I love you
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...