Wednesday, June 28, 2017

655: I don't want to leave

It is 10:41pm.

I should be in bed lol. We have had sort of a relaxed day but not really lol. But as always, we are so thankful to have had such an amazing family vacation, and so thankful for the family that helped us have one.

Tomorrow is Alex's 14th birthday!!!! FOURTEEN????!!!??

So crazy.

Tomorrow is also the day we leave this beautiful cabin and these beautiful mountains.

I don't want to go yet....lol.

Next week I will be editing all sorts of videos for Youtube so I can get ahead on posting and hopefully start having daily videos again.

But right now I probably need some rest. My arm has really been bothering me again today and I am on some medicine and need rest. So please send love and healing vibes and prayers! Thank you so much.

Sending you all lots of love and good vibes. Hope you are having a beautiful happy week!

Please keep praying for our world, pray for our country, pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


Someone once pointed out that your little nostril looks like a heart in this picture, 
and I will never forget that. 
I will never forget you.
Send Alex some love for his birthday 
Love you sweet boy.
always
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...