Thursday, June 29, 2017

656: Happy Birthday Alex!!

It is 11:19pm.

I am blogging from my phone and still having some crazy arm and back pain tonight so I am keeping this short, but just know there are not enough words in the human language to describe how lucky and incredibly blessed I am to be a mother, and today is the day that made me one 14 years ago!!!

Happy birthday to the best 14 year old I know--my son Alex.

I am so so proud of the man he is quickly becoming and wish him all the happiness and joy life can bring.

Please send Alex all your love and happy birthday wishes today, because he truly deserves it.

And please send me some healing and good vibes.

Thank you so much.



Shine down on your biggest brother Elijah. He was so so good to you and misses you so so much. We all do. Love you!!!! Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...