Wednesday, July 12, 2017

669: Life Happens

It is 8:56 pm.

This is just a quick check in blog.

I have a lot of writing left to do on my novel, and I am nowhere near where I wanted to be at this time.

But life happens.

I will just stay up late and push myself a little harder. I really want to get this book out by September--which means I have a lot of work to do.

Some good things that happened today: my dad cut open some watermelon that grew in his garden and it was delicious. I had ice cream. And Gabriel and I went on 2 walks--on one of them we even got to play fetch with a really cute dog.

I hope you guys are busy chasing dreams and loving life. I love you all!

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Oh sweet boy.
Keep inspiring me.
Shine down on me while I write my novel.
I hope I am making you proud.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...