Thursday, July 13, 2017

670: Further

It is 9:56pm.

I have gotten a little bit further on my novel today. I'm actually pretty close to the end of the story, but nowhere near where I would like to be as far as word counts go. But I am not too worried about it, because once the story is down, I can work on adding detail and more dialog--then I should be okay. I also thought about adding a forward if I needed it, but I don't want it to seem forced.

My arm is flaring up in pain right now, so I am about to take a hot shower and take my medicine. Then I will see just how much farther I can get with my writing tonight.

Most of my blogs are going to be short this week, or until I finished getting the story part of my novel written. I just need to rest my arm as much as possible.

But I love you guys and hope all is well. I will be back to inspirational Kelly at some point. lol.

Good night. Sweet dreams. Get lots of rest so you can go out there and change the world.

And please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for my family. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


Keep sending me your sweet love Elijah.
I love and miss you so much.
Always
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...