Friday, July 28, 2017

685: First Win

It is 10:56pm.

My throat is sore from all the yelling and My Facebook page may seem a bit braggy right now, but I am so proud of Levi right now because tonight he won his fight.

It was an exciting night and I know Elijah is proud of his dad.

The other boys were all excited to hear from their dad after the fight too!

Thank you all so much for your continued support! We still have a ways to go before Levi becomes pro. But right now I am just going to enjoy this happy moment... and get some sleep lol.

Sending you all lots of love!!!! Follow your dreams. You can make it happen.

And please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


Elijah!
I hope you could see the fight from Heaven.
Send your dad some love. 
You should be so proud of him.
We love you sweet boy. 
Miss you always.
❤️

1 comment:

  1. You know Elijah is proud. So am I. Great job. And you have every right to brag.

    ReplyDelete

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...