Thursday, July 27, 2017

684: Moved

It is 9:59pm.

I am happy to report that Levi made weight and is resting for tomorrow night's fight in a hotel in Morgan City while me and the kids are chilling at my Mom's apartment in Baton Rouge.

It has been a long day.

The kids and I rocked out to Linkin Park all day and it really stirred up some emotions. It also made me have a deeper longing to want to do more to help, and to really bring forth change in the world.

Alex must have filled moved too, because tonight at the grocery store, a man approached us in the parking lot and was asking for help. Before I could say anything Alex reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and gave the man some of his own money.

It was a great teachable moment.  I told Alex that sometimes that can happen and we can never really be sure if the person is need or not. You have the right to tell someone no if you don't feel that they are genuinely in need, but you should always be kind about it. But I also told him if his heart says he should give, then he should never feel bad about giving--because you can never go wrong when giving from a place of love.

I am so so proud of Alex and the kind and awesome guy he is.  I hope and pray that his heart stays open and giving through the years. I am one happy momma.

Alright as I mentioned last night, I am blogging on my phone which is hard on my eyes and fingers lol. So it is time to say good night.

Sending you all tons of love.

Please send some love and prayers to Levi as he prepares for his fight tomorrow night. He is going to do amazing, and I am so proud of him.

And as always, please pray for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you so much 😊


Oh my goodness you were so cute.
I spelt your name today with moss and sticks.
I know you are everywhere,
But I miss you just the same.
I love you Elijah.
Always.



No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...