Monday, July 31, 2017

688: Keep Going

It is 11:14pm.

Today my awesome brother found his old apple laptop charger and now I have a charged computer! Yay!!!!

But I am still keeping this blog short, because I am working on writing something new, and I want to keep working on it while I have the focus and excitement going for me.

(I haven't given up on my novel, I will come back to it soon with fresh eyes and give it the attention and love it deserves.)

Anyways, sending lots of love out to each and everyone of you. Live your dreams, you are worth it!

And please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


Oh sweet boy, one way or another I am going to make this work.
We will change the world for you my boogie.
A promise is a promise.
I love and miss you so much.
Always.
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...