Monday, August 14, 2017

702: Pizza Rolls and Armadillos

It is 8:18pm.

I am enjoying the last little bit of twilight, eating pizza rolls. I would be doing this outside, but there is a dead armadillo smushed on the road and the air reeks of death. Random question, is there some kind of omen related to dead armadillos? Because I saw like 3 of them today.

Today I went to my first physical therapy appointment and it was really nice! The therapist dude was really nice. He was impressed with my weird lifestyle of living on a bus, writing, and owning a pet squirrel. I guess because I love all of these things so much, I never really stop and think about how different they are, until I am speaking to someone else about it.

Anyways, he gave me some exercises to practice at home, and then I have to wait until my insurance approves it, but I will be going twice a week for 6 weeks. I might still have pain from the nerves after that, but hopefully all this will help.

Omg. Pizza rolls are amazing. (That could just be because I forgot to eat lunch...nope. They are just amazing. Yummmm)

I'm shooting for a 9pm bed time, so I am going to go get ready for bed.

Tomorrow I am determined to make a schedule for my writing. If I am going to do this full time, it is past time to get serious and get stuff done.

Sending you all lots of love!!! Always.

Follow your dreams. You are worth it.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always alway pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!



Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. 
I knew but your dad didn't yet.
I remember being happy to share it with him,
but when it came time in the dream to show him
I don't remember how he felt.
It is the first time the possibility of another child (even in dream form)
wasn't horrible and soul crushing.
I am still not planning on it,
but it felt nice to not be crushed by the idea.
Losing you has changed me, 
in bad ways, 
in good ways,
in ways that don't make sense to others.
I wish there was a reset button,
and that the pregnancy in my dream was a result of hitting that reset button.
Ohhhh...Elijah.
I just miss you so much.
I love you.
Always. 
<3 





No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...