Wednesday, August 16, 2017

704: Full Time

It is 6:26am.

I am up! I have had a Dr. Pepper and did some small promotional stuff for my books on Facebook.

I need to make some books sales so that I can support my next book being published--and you know, so we can live lol.

I've stayed pretty positive money wise through this last month of me not working, but I guess my subconscious mind is worried, lol, because last night I had a wild dream about trying to make money.

With me not working that puts more stress on Levi to get hours at his job, and right now he has a bruised rib and not only is he opening/closing the gym for his coach right now, he is doing landscaping. He is a lot of pain and still working through it just so we can pay our bills.

I am working full time with finishing my book and planning a prerelease and small book "tour" so that the big money can come into my life,  but I really need get the ball rolling.

I have thought about doing a kickstarter to help me gain attention in other areas, and to attract the money I will need to do this promotional thing the right way....ya know what, I am adding it to the list to do. Kickstarter and money coming soon. Thank you thank you thank you!

Do I have anyone in my life who knows how to write a press release or something I can send to radio stations/book stores to ask if I can speak about my new book? I will bake you a cake or some cookies! I just need a press release.

Anddd I need to get back to work before the kids wake up. I also have a counseling session this afternoon, so I need to optimize my time this morning.

Sending sooo much love to you guys. Alwayyyyyyssssss. Go live your dreams and love your life!!! You are worth it.

I love you I love you I love you!

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.



Oh Elijah.
Send me so much love and inspiration.
I love and miss you so much.
Always my boogie.
Always.
<3 







No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...