Tuesday, September 12, 2017

733: Past My Bed Time...

It is 9:17pm.

I should have been in bed 17 minutes ago lol....oh wellll.

I feel like I spent the majority of my day at the doctor's office. Alex had a physical this morning and the wait was kinddddddof long lol. Then I had physical therapy this afternoon, which was much needed. (yes I am stillll dealing with arm/neck/shoulder pain! Send love!!!!!)

BUT the good news about today, is that I finally got my Eli The Crawfish book approved to be sold :)



Right now you can find it on Create Space at: https://www.createspace.com/7550738

Soon, you will find it on Amazon, and I will also have it at farmer's market and HOPEFULLY some of the stores around town.

But just so you know, I get my highest profit if you buy directly from me OR order through create space ;) and the money I make is what I support my family with! Also, these book sales allow me to continue doing acts of kindness in memory of Elijah, so your patronage is much appreciated!

On a more serious note, today one of my mom's apartment neighbors died by suicide. I talked to my mom, she is a bit shaken but okay. She didn't really know the guy well. I actually had two encounters with him last time we were at her apartment. One was not so nice lol, the other was much nicer. I hope he finds peace tonight and that his family and friends are surrounded by love and comfort. Please send love and prayers. Thank you.

If you are thinking about suicide, please don't be afraid to talk to someone. You are loved and you matter. I am here for you.



Alright, now I really need to go to bed....

Sending all of you love and hugs. Love yourself!!! You are worth it. 

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you


Oh Elijah.
I love you I love you I love you.
Always always always.
You are my best baby,
as Julien would say.
We miss you baby boy.
Always.
<3 







1 comment:

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...