Wednesday, September 13, 2017

734: Amazon

It is 9:14pm.

Well, so much for making bedtime again tonight lol...But I have been so busy with doctor's appointments, grocery shopping, homeschooling, promoting my new book, jump roping, being a wife and a mom.... and today, it just wasn't going to happen.

Today was my 1/2 way check in for physical therapy and in some areas I have improved greatly, some areas I haven't improved quite to wear I was projected to be, and some areas are still the same. I still have a lot of knots in my back and crunching, and in the last two visits the physical therapists have done some massaging of my back, but there is still a lot of tension. My arm still hurts when I do any sort of activity that involves me lifting or pulling.

Right now, I am sitting here wishing I could pull something inspirational out of me, but mostly I am just exhausted lol.

My new children's book is now available on Amazon now, So that's something cool that happened today. You can check it out at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1976182123/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505355848&sr=8-1&keywords=kelly+airhart

I also am in the process of talking to stores around town, to start getting orders for the upcoming Christmas season. I am also trying to plan a fun book release party for November and some readings. Doing the best I can...

Alright, I am going to call it a night.

Sending you all lots of love and warm and fuzzy thoughts. You deserve to be happy! Don't forget that.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you.


Thank you for being my daily inspiration to bring good into the world.
You have written such a beautiful story on my heart.
I will love and miss you always.
<3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...