Thursday, September 14, 2017

735: Oh Happy Day

It is 9:17pm.

Today has been pretty amazing. Lots of good stuff going on with my new book, the kids have been so well behaved, and I am getting better and better at doing jump-roping with Levi.

I am so thankful. It is really nice to have really nice days! I feel like Elijah must be smiling down on us.

I need to start waking up early in the mornings again soon, because when it gets to this time of night I don't feel very "bloggy" anymore lol. My mind is definitely more fresh in the morning.

Anyways, I am going to try and spend some more time with Levi. Tomorrow he leaves for a few days to go work in Shreveport. I am so proud of him in his dedication to take care of our family. He's a pretty awesome husband and dad <3

Good night everyone. Sending you all some peace and love. You deserve it :)

Follow your heart. Live YOUR life. Love love love...and then love some more.

Please keep praying for our world. Pray for our country. Pray for our families. Pray for me. Pray for you! And always always pray for my sweet Elijah.

Thank you!


I know I'm going way out of order here with posting pics, 
But tonight I just wanted to see your smile.
I love and miss you so much my boogie.
Always
❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment

1,520 days: Overwhelm.

It is 8:49am. Everyone is still asleep... I have my "happy light" shining into my  peripheral  vision, and my vitamins and medic...